How to fix olmapi32.dll issue?
Is there any way to fix the olmapi32.dll related issues?
Looking to glue the troubles caused due to olmapi32.dll file?
Is it possible to rectify the issues originated because of olmapi32.dll file?
Olmapi32.dll is a MAPI32.DLL file which belongs to MAPI32 of Microsoft Corporation. MAPI (Messaging Application Programming Interface) is a messaging architecture which is based on API for MS Windows. It is due to this olmapi32.dll file which enables users to perform the tasks like messaging and mailing from the MS Outlook application. But there are many users who have experienced the errors related to this olmapi32.dll file after installing the latest update. It mostly affects the Beta users of Office 2007 which becomes inaccessible when problem related to olmapi32.dll occurs. Olmapi32.dll error message shows up in a box with an OK button and the error message shows every time when an attempt is made to open the MS Outlook 2007 application.
Apart from the installation issue there are many other reasons which lead to olmapi32.dll error messages some of them are as follows –
- Virus attacks or invasion which purposely deletes the olmapi32.dll file.
- Invalid and corrupt olmapi32.dll entries in the windows registry.
- Hardware failure issues.
- Replaced and overwritten olmapi32.dll file by older or incompatible programs.
- And many more.
In order to resolve or fix the olmapi32.dll errors, users need to go through below mentioned effective steps –
- If the error message pops at the time when the program runs then there it must be the problem with the program. In that case the easiest way to fix the issue is by reinstalling the program. But before reinstalling the program check for its latest updates.
- Find and replace the existing or missing olmapi32.dll file with the new one by downloading it from the internet.
- Sometimes the olmapi32.dll error message is caused due to the issues in the registry, so to rectify the error message simply fix the Windows Registry and the problem is resolved. Registry cleaners are the best way to fix olmapi32.dll errors and other PC errors but if it is used quite often then potential risk will bring the more troubles and that even system crash.
But if the issue doesn’t get rectified by any of these measures, then try PST Repair software which effectively scans the entire MS Outlook file including olmapi32.dll file and resolves it efficiently.