Best Solution To Fix olmapi32 Error Easily & Completely
Introductory Details of olmapi32
olmapi32.dll is a actually a DLL file that mainly associated with the MS Office Ultimate 2007. This file is known as a MAPI31.dll that mainly belong to MAPI32 from MS corporation. Such a file has been developed by the Microsoft for Windows based OS. The latest version of olmapi32.dll file is 126.96.36.199 which developed by Microsoft for Windows SP2 XP. Olmapi32.dll are actually the small programs which allows several software applications or programs to share same functionality. It comes with several beneficial features but sometimes due to some unexpected factors you may get olmapi32 error message.
When olmapi32 error usually occurs?
olmapi32 error most often occurs during the program startup, System startup, while trying to use any specific function etc. If somehow, your olmapi32.dll file has been corrupted by malicious software, misplaced or deleted etc then you may face with several messages related to olmapi32 error. Some of the most common error messages related to olmapi32.dll are :
'OLMAPI32.DLL not found.'
'Cannot register OLMAPI32.DLL.'
'OLMAPI32.DLL Access Violation.'
'The file OLMAPI32.DLL is missing.'
'Cannot find C:\Windows\System32\\OLMAPI32.DLL.'
'Error loading olmapi32.dll. The specified module could not be found.'
'olmapi32.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.'
'There was a problem starting olmapi32.dll. The specified module could not be found.'
'This application failed to start because OLMAPI32.DLL was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.'
'Cannot start Office Ultimate 2007. A required component is missing: OLMAPI32.DLL. Please install Office Ultimate 2007 again.'
'The program can't start because olmapi32.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.'
Causes of olmapi32 error
The errors related to olmapi32 can arise due to numerous reasons. It may occurs due to improper shutting down your System, getting a malware infection, issues in Windows registry, broken of DLL file references, broken registry key etc. Some other reasons responsible behind olmapi32 error are :
Malware or virus infection
Corrupt or invalid olmapi32 error registry entry
Hardware failure of Microsoft including bad hard drive that corrupted olmapi32.dll file
Mistakenly deletion of olmapi32.dll file
Sudden Power failure while scanpst exe pst repair download
More than an Outlook executing on same time
Upgrading of Outlook version from previous one to higher version.
Installation of some incompatible tool etc.
Solution 1 : Register olmapi32.dll files using the MS Register Server Manually
When System users download any software that uses dependency of olmapi32.dll file, application automatically register a file for user and if the DLL file doesn't register properly they get olmapi32.dll not registered error. Luckily, you can use an in-built utility known as Microsoft Register Server (regsvr32.exe) to re-register olmapi32.dll file. To do this, follow these steps :
- Go to Start button
- In the search box, type 'command'(without quote) but don;t click on Enter button yet.
- You must hit on Enter key while holding the Ctrl+Shift key on your keyboard.
- Now, you will be prompted with permission dialog box in which you have to click on 'Yes' button.
- Type command : regsvr32 /u olmapi32.dll and hit on Enter key. This command will unregister your file.
- To re-register your file, type command : regsvr32 /i olmapi32.dll.
- Now close the command prompt window and restart the program that mainly associated with olmapi32 error.
Solution 2 : Delete or restore olmapi32.dll file from Windows Recycle Bin
- Double-click on the icon of Recycle Bin to open it.
- Now search olmapi32.dll in upper right-hand corner.
- If you are noticing olmapi32.dll file in search results, try to move it to following directory :
- 64-bit Windows = C:\Windows\System32\
- Windows 95/98/Me = C:\Windows\System32\
- Windows NT/2000 = C:\Windows\System32\
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 = C:\Windows\System32\
- After moving file, you must restart your Computer.
Solution 3 : Repair The Invalid olmapi32.dll Registry Entries
There are several times, olmapi32 error occurs due to issues in Windows Registry. But you can fix olmapi32 error by repairing invalid olmapi32.dll registry keys but before that you must take a backup by exporting the portion of registry that related to olmapi32.dll file. After taking backup, you must follow these steps :
- Open your Windows PC, go to Start button.
- In search box, type "command" (without any quotes) but not click on OK button immediately.
- You should click on OK button while holding the "Ctrl+Shift" key.
- After that a permission dialog box will be prompted on your screen, click on 'Yes' button.
- Now, a black box will be open on your screen within the blinking cursor.
- Now, type regedit and hit on Enter key.
- From the appearing Registry Editor, choose olmapi32.dll related key.
- From appeared File menu, select Export option.
- In the list of Save In, choose your preferable folder where you really want to save MS Office Ultimate 2007 backup key.
- Now, type a name in the File Name box for backup file.
- In the box of Export Range, be ensure that you have chosen 'Selected branch' and click on Save button.
- File is saved with .reg file extension. Now, you have a backup of olmapi32.dll related registry key and entry.
Solution 4 : Use Windows System Restore Option To 'Undo' Recent Computer Modifications
- Open your Windows System and click on Start button.
- Type 'System Restore' (without quote) in search box and click on Enter key.
- Click on the System Restore.
- If prompted, input your administrator passwords.
- Now follows the steps in Wizard to select a restore point.
- Restore your Windows Machine.
Solution 5 : Download and Install Available Windows Updates
- Start your Windows PC.
- Move your cursor and click on OK button.
- In search box, type 'update' (without quote) and click on 'Enter' button.
- Now, the Windows Update dialog box will be appear on your screen.
- Check whether updates are available or not, if available, click on Install Updates button.
Solution 6 : Execute Windows System File Checker ('sfc /scannow')
System File Checker is one of the most vital utility that included with With based Operating System that allows users to scan for corruption of file and restore the Windows System including olmapi32.dll. If somehow, this vital tool finds olmapi32.dll related errors, it will try to replace its related problematic files from DLL cache. To fix olmapi32 error, you must execute the System File Checker which can be done as follow :
- Start your Windows PC, click on Start button.
- In the search box, you have to type command and click on enter key while holding Ctrl+Shift key.
- After that a permission dialog box will be prompted on your screen, click on Yes button.
- You will see that a black box will open with the blinking cursor, type sfc/scannow and hit on Enter key.
- Now, the System File Checker utility will start for scanning olmapi32.dll and other problematic files.
- Follow the onscreen commands very carefully until the end of the procedure.
Step 7 : Uninstall & Reinstall MS Office Ultimate 2007 Program Related with olmapi32.dll file
Instructions For Windows XP Users
- Click on Start button and choose option of Program and Features
- Now, go to Control Panel, click on Add or Remove programs.
- Find out olmapi32.dll related program under list of all installed program.
- Click on MS Office Ultimate 2007 associated entry, click on the Remove button that usually located on right side.
- Now, you have to follow the onscreen directions to complete uninstallation of olmapi32.dll related program or application.
Instructions For Windows Vista and 7 Users
- Launch 'Programs and Features' option by clicking on Start button.
- On the right side menu, click on 'Control Panel' option.
- Click on Programs > Programs and Features
- Find out olmapi32 or associated programs under Name button.
- Click on MS Office Ultimate 2007 related entry and then click on Uninstall button.
- Now, you have to follow the on screen instructions very carefully till the uninstallation of olmapi32.dll or it's associated application.
Instructions For Windows 8 Users
- To produce the image of Start menu, Hover cursor in bottom left of screen.
- Right-click on it to bring up 'Start Context Menu'.
- Click on the 'Programs and Features' option.
- Find out all olmapi32.dll related program under 'Name' button.
- Click on MS Office Ultimate 2007 associated entry and then click on Uninstall/Change which usually located on top menu ribbon.
- Follow the step by step onscreen instructions very carefully to complete the uninstallation procedure of olmapi32.dll related program.
Note : The aforementioned manual solution is enough to fix olmapi32 error but this method requires too much technical skills and professional knowledge. If you are not an advanced user of Outlook and want to fix olmapi32 error message easily then you must try a third-party utility that described below.
Stellar Phoenix Outlook PST Repair Tool : Best Utility To Fix olmapi32 Error
In order to fix olmapi32 error, if you are looking for the best and reliable third-party tool that can easily fix Outlook related message and repair the damaged PST file effectively then you must download Stellar Phoenix Outlook Repair Tool. This proficient and effective tool is designed by professional experts using advanced algorithm that can easily help to recover contact, emails, messages, appointments, journals, to-do-list etc very effectively. It recovers data by copying details so that it cannot affect the original format of files. Outlook users can easily use Stellar Phoenix Outlook PST Repair Tool to recover Outlook's deleted items. The best thing about this utility is that it allows Outlook users to evaluate its working without investing the money. With the help of it's demo version, Outlook users can easily use it to scan the damaged PST file and see the preview of recoverable items.
Most Prominent Features Of Stellar Phoenix Outlook PST Repair Tool
- Easily fix olmapi32 error
- Repairs all damaged Outlook PST files
- To search the mails faster, it supports the selective recovery.
- Allows to save the recover files into their original file format.
- Provide option to save and load the scan results.
- Supports several version of MS Outlook.
- Featured with selective recovery in several formats.
- Graphical User Interface and Improved Preview option.
Specifications Of Stellar Phoenix Outlook PST Repair Tool
||Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
||MS Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002 (XP), & 2000
|Supported MS Office
||MS Office 2016, 2013, 2010 (64-bit version), 2007 & 2003
||1 GB Minimum
||100 MB of free space
Steps on How To Use Stellar Phoenix Outlook PST Repair Tool To Fix olmapi32 Error
- To fix olmapi32 error, first of all download Stellar Phoenix Outlook PST Repair Tool.
- After downloading it , double-click on it's executable file and follow the step by step installation procedure to install it on your Windows System.
- Now, the home screen will display two option, Browse and Find. If you really know about the exact location of PST files, then click on 'Browse' button otherwise you must go with 'Find' button.
- After selecting file, click on Repair button to start the repair procedure and fix olmapi32 error.
- In the window of Outlook mail preview, all repaired PST file items will be displayed in the left side tree. Outlook users can easily browse and check each item in mailbox by choosing folder.
- On next window, you have to choose your preferable window here you really want to save your recovered pst file. Browse the location and click on OK button.
- Now, the progress bar will be displayed on your screen.
- Lastly, you will see the confirmation message which ensure that your data has been saved at your preferable location.
Kernel Software For Outlook PST Recovery To Fix olmapi32 Error
To fix fix olmapi32 error and resolve Outlook related issues, Kernel Utility is one of the perfect and brilliant solution that saves PST files in their original file format. This utility allows for easy recovery of large number of pst files and permanently deleted emails. It comes with several highly advanced features which makes it too much efficient to use. Its find and search option aids quick recovery that recover the password protected Outlook's PST files easily. This recovery utility offers the selective migration of emails via data filters features. It comes in several version but it's updated versions offers several powered pst file recovery algorithm which makes it really too much effective to use.
Features Associated With Kernel Software
- Offers several powerful recovery with highly advanced and upgraded features.
- Comes with better speed and accuracy.
- Featured with an enhanced filters for the quick selection of specific emails.
- Guarantees error free pst files.
- Claims to fix olmapi32 error easily in just few clicks.
- Guarantees data integrity
- Comes with very simple and easy-to-use interface etc.
Specifications of Kernel Software To Fix olmapi32 Error
- Supported MS Outlook Version - MS Outlook 2016/2013/2010/2007/2003/2002/2000/98/97
- Supported Windows OS Platforms - Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000/98/NT/95
Step By Step Instructions on How To Use Kernel Software To Fix olmapi32 Error To Fix olmapi32 Error
- To initiate the procedure to fix olmapi32 error, first of all you have to download and install kernel software.
- After installing it launch this software.
- The welcome screen will be appear on your screen to perform the procedure of pst file recovery.
- Now you have to choose source of PST file that really want to repair.
- You can choose an option between Recover Single File and Recover Multiple File based on your requirement.
- On next window, you can see the preview of added pst files email items.
- Now, you have to choose Output type in order to save pst file.
- Provide, the detail of location where you really want to save your Outlook PST file.
Diskinternal Outlook PST Recovery Software : Yet Professional and Alternative Solution To Fix olmapi32 Error
To fix olmapi32 error, Diskinternal utility is another excellent software that allows users to recover their data easily. It is capable to restore the damaged and deleted data, recover files, repair the partition table easily. It can easily recovers attachments and messages that get deleted or lost deleted items folder. Being featured with several great and advanced features, it makes itself too much convenient-to-use. It comes with revamped Outlook recovery engine that can easily locate, recover and repair the damaged Outlook databases. It's highly advanced recovery engine makes it too much possible to extract the useful detail such as attachments, messages, tasks, address books and much more. Due to it's simple and easy-to-use interface, any version of Outlook user's can easily use it without any hassle.
Prominent Features of Diskinternal
- Easily fix olmapi32 error and other error messages
- Works under several version of MS Outlook
- Supported numerous file systems.
- Creates virtual partitions and processed like the regular disks,
- Creates the recovery snapshots pst files for logical drives
- Easily recovers damages, corrupt, inaccessible, lost or formatted PST file and much more.
System Specification of Diskinternals
- Supported Windows OS - Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Supported MS Office - MS Office 2003-2016
Easy Guide on How To Use Diskinternals To Fix olmapi32 Error
- To fix olmapi32 error, download and install the Diskinternals software on your System.
- Upon the successful installation, launch this utility to start the Outlook .pst recovery procedure.
- From the main window, select your corrupt PST file and click on 'Next' button to follow the PST recovery procedure.
- Run scan or repair procedure.
- On the successful procedure, you can recover or repair your PST file easily at your preferable location.
To Wrap Things Up :
This post contains all information which is essential to fix olmapi32 error. MS Outlook users can easily fix olmapi32 error either manual or automatic solution. Since manual solution requires too much time, effort and technical skills, thus experts are highly advised users to go with an automatic solution. In online as well as Offline market there are several Outlook PST Repair Tool available but among all Stellar Phoenix Outlook PST Recovery Tool is regraded as most effective one. The detailed information of this utility is described above but if you really want to install it then go through with it's installation procedure carefully.
Installation Procedure of Stellar Phoenix Outlook PST Recovery Tool To Fix olmapi32 Error
- Download Stellar Phoenix Outlook PST Recovery Tool from it's official domain.
- After downloading it double-click on it's icon to execute it.
- The main window screen will be appear on your screen, click on Next button.
- Follow the step by step installation procedure by clicking on Next button.
- Read terms & conditions completely and then after hit your mouse on next button.
- Wait until installation procedure is completed.
- Upon the successful installation, launch Stellar Phoenix Outlook PST Recovery Tool to fix olmapi32 error.